Are you aged 14-18 from Oldham and in need of some support to help you feel more focused and connected towards your future career goals?
This free 12-session programme helps to:
- Develop your skills and employability networks
- Gain accredited qualifications and career support
- Access leadership opportunities
- Access further training and progression pathways
You will also gain essential experience using different forms of digital technology in the workplace, this will include photography, filmmaking, branding and social media skills. We also have career talks, mentoring and Q & A’s from businesses and local young entrepreneurs who will share their skills and experience for success and career opportunities.
The programme will be delivered every Tuesday and Wednesday 10:00am till 2:00pm on:
- 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24th of February 2021 from 10am – 2pm
- 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th of March 2021 from 10am – 2pm
You do not need any previous digital / tech experience or access to any specialist equipment – only requirements include the age limited (14-18) and location (you must live in Oldham).
For more information or to book your free space, please contact Justin on 07904763171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.